Hi.
I started this blog for the sole purpose of practicing my writing. I'm a public relations student at Eastern College. If someone were to tell me five years ago that I'd be sitting at this computer starting a blog to practice my writing, I would have laughed in their face. I've never been one for writing; English was never my strong suit. If you can believe it, I enjoyed math the most. Thinking back to math class makes me wonder why I enjoyed it so much. My younger sister, Chelsey, brings home math work and when she asks for my help I just stare at the equations hoping that maybe I'll remember the correct way to answer them. But it never seems to come to me.
When I graduated, the last thought in my mind was to go back to school. I was beyond happy to finally be out of that terrible place. I didn't want to go anywhere near anyone my age again. I found they were immature, annoying or just mean. And I don't do well with people like that. I may only be 20 but I still strive to be mature, intelligent and polite.
The only thing I really want to be is happy. And so far things are going in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment